A communications and information forum for the global design community
With one of the largest design competitions in the world, international exhibitions and events as well as publications that mirror the latest state-of-the-art design, the Red Dot Award has been reaching out to and bringing together companies, agencies and industry experts from across the world for over six decades.
This has given rise to a design community that is active worldwide, as of 1 October 2019, this community will have an exclusive platform: the Red Dot Network, which is Red Dot’s response to demand from competition participants and industry insiders who want to make this established design world more visible and productively usable by its members.
Exclusive benefits for members
Members of the Red Dot Network have access to the non-public areas of the www.red-dot-network.org website and can take advantage of a range of benefits:
- Members receive access to an online databank in which all winners of the three Red Dot competitions since 2011 are listed. That is a total of more than 20,000 entries (as of 2019).
- Members can access selected industry analyses by the Red Dot Institute.
- Members can access data of other Red Dot members.
Secure your access to unique benefits by participating in a competition
Members of the Red Dot Network who take part in a Red Dot Award competition enjoy additional benefits. These include:
- Members receive two free registrations per year for the following competitions. Red Dot Award: Product Design, Red Dot Award: Brand & Communication Design and Red Dot Award: Design Concept. This includes all additional fees (excess size charges, digital submissions). The option of free registration (which may be used for different competitions) is valid for a year.
- Members receive preferential treatment when booking tickets for the gala events which take place to celebrate the award ceremonies for the Red Dot Award: Product Design, the Red Dot Award: Brand & Communication Design and the Red Dot Award: Design Concept.
Take advantage of membership for exhibitions and events
Further services that are linked to membership include:
- Members benefit from free admission to the three Red Dot Design Museums in Essen (Germany), Singapore and Xiamen (China) as well as to exhibitions organised by Red Dot.
- Members receive preferential treatment during the free reservation of tickets for congresses, conferences and other events organised by Red Dot.
- Members receive a discount on certain publications by Red Dot Edition.