What are the fees for participation?
There are 3 types of fees:
- Submission Fee is the registration fee for each of the design concept that you submit to the award.
- Presentation Fee is the fee for final judging where your work will be printed and presented to the jury who debate and decide. This fee is only applicable when your design concept passes the prejudging or if you submit to the award late, bypassing prejudging.
- Winner Services Fee is an optional fee for all the marketing services that you can enjoy as a winner of the Red Dot Award: Design Concept. In addition to the lifetime use of the winner’s label, the certificates, trophy and awarding ceremony, this fee allows us to:
- design, produce and distribute the award yearbook and yearbook App that features you and your awarding winning design concept.
- present your winning design concept online for a year
- design, produce and exhibit your winning design concept at the Red Dot Design Museum Singapore
- have a professional communication team garner for features and report in mass media worldwide.
To see the fees, click here.