Red Dot Design Yearbook
The Red Dot Design Yearbook documents the latest developments in product design, and presents on-trend products of a high design standard. Its four volumes contain a comprehensive overview of the state-of-the-art for each sector. It also contains a presentation of the Red Dot: Design Team of the Year and in-depth designer portraits. It is, to date, the most substantial publication in the history of the Red Dot Award: Product Design. Each volume focuses on a particular sphere of life and presents a collection of award-winning design products:
- “Living” shows innovations and international product trends in the area of interior design, living rooms and bedrooms, kitchens, bathrooms and sanitary equipment, lighting and lamps, as well as urban design and public spaces.
- “Doing” includes activity- and lifestyle-oriented products for babies and children, household, tableware and cooking utensils, garden, tools, cameras, communication and robots.
- “Working” presents products for the work- and technology-based areas of the office, computer and information technology, industrial equipment, machinery and automation, materials and surfaces, heating and air conditioning technologies, as well as life sciences and medicine.
- “Enjoying” focuses on leisure products as bicycles, vehicles, sports and outdoor, leisture and games, entertainment, spas and personal care, fashion, lifestyle and accessoires, as well as watches and jewellery.
Order the new Red Dot Design Yearbook in your bookstore or in various online shops, e. g. amazon.
International Yearbook Communication Design
The International Yearbook Communication Design presents what is best and most up to date in the field of communication design. It shows powerful communication-centred works and projects by design studios and companies focused on communication campaigns.
- Volume 1 contains projects from the more classical categories such as corporate design & identity, brand design & identity, packaging design, advertising, annual reports, publishing & print media, posters, typography, illustrations, as well as social responsibility.
- Volume 2 is dedicated to the digital and multimedia disciplines, including fair stands, spatial communication, retail design, online, film & animation, sound design, apps, as well as interface & user experience design.
The creative brains behind the best product ideas are the winners of the honorary titles, “Red Dot: Agency of the Year” and “Red Dot: Brand of the Year”, and are given a special place in the design yearbook.
Order the new International Yearbook Communication Design in your bookstore or in various online shops, e. g. amazon.
The Design Diary helps users to maintain an overview of important dates throughout the year. It shows a week per page in an A4 format, thus leaving space for important notes. As it contains presentations of particular design products and the birthdays of outstanding designers of our time, the Design Diary is a true design consultant which also ensures no important dates are missed. It is peppered with the dates of interesting trade fairs, international dialling codes and important public holidays and therefore makes an ideal travel companion.
Order the new Design Diary in your bookstore or in various online shops, e. g. amazon.